EDEN Doctoral Seminar on Bibliometric Literature Analysis (ONLINE, December 1-15, 2020)
EIASM is pleased to announce the ONLINE EDEN Doctoral Seminar on Bibliometric Literature Analysis scheduled to take place on December 1-15, 2020.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
This is a course designed for PhD students who wish to better understand their field of research and gaps in the literature. The course will teach you how to make a contribution to your field based on a bibliometric literature review. Students will be asked to read a variety of published bibliometric articles, review a bibliometric study in a refereed journal, and produce one of their own based on their research interests, to be discussed and approved by the professors. Published professors and editors will guide you through a publishable paper proposal and will help you position yourself as a scholar/researcher in your field.
On successful completion of the course/programme, you should be able to:
- Know the major literature review classifications and their expected outcomes;
- Learn about key bibliometric analysis techniques (e.g. co-citation) and tools (e.g. bibliometrix package);
- Reveal the main streams of research and theories of their area of interest (construct, phenomenon, or theory) from bibliometric review;
- Understand the key success factors of publishing a bibliometric literature review;
- Identify research gaps and future research agenda from bibliometric analysis;
- Write a research paper with a goal of submission to a refereed outlet.
Deliverable: Submit to an academic
ECTS assigned: 5 ECTS (or 4 ECTS without submission of paper)
More info and application: https://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/eden_announcement.asp?event_id=1501