As of July 2020:
Total publications: 19 .
NSD 2 Level: 03.
- Munim, Z.H., Dushenko, M., Jimenez, V. J., Shakil, M. H., Imset, M. (2020) Big data and artificial intelligence in the maritime industry: a bibliometric review and future research directions. Maritime Policy & Management, 47 (5), 577-597. Click to Download PDF.
- Munim, Z. H., Sornn-Friese, H., Dushenko, M. (2020) Identifying the appropriate governance model for green port management: Applying Analytic Network Process and Best-Worst methods to ports in the Indian Ocean Rim. Journal of Cleaner Production, 268 (122156). [NSD level 2]. Click to Download PDF.
- Shakil, M.H., Munim, Z.H., Tasnia, M., Sarowar, S. (2020). COVID-19 and the environment: A critical review and research agenda. Science of The Total Environment, 745 (141022). [NSD level 2]. Click to Download PDF.
- Munim, Z. H., Shneor, R., Adewumi, O. M., Shakil, M. H. (2020) Determinants of crowdfunding intention in a developing economy: Ex-ante evidence from Bangladesh. International Journal of Emerging Markets. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOEM-08-2019-0657
- Munim, Z. H., Schramm, H-J (2020) Forecasting container freight rates for the major trade routes: a comparison of artificial neural network and conventional models. Maritime Economics and Logistics, https://doi.org/10.1057/s41278-020-00156-5
- Munim, Z.H. (2020) Does higher technical efficiency induce a higher service level? A paradox association in the context of port operations, The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajsl.2020.02.001
- Munim, Z. H., Noor, T. (2020) Young people’s perceived service quality and environmental performance of hybrid electric bus service, Travel Behaviour and Society, 20, pp. 133-143. Click to Download PDF.
- Rykkja, A., Munim, Z. H., Bonet, L. (2020). Varieties of cultural crowdfunding: The relationship between cultural production types and platform choice. Baltic Journal of Management,15 (2). https://doi.org/10.1108/BJM-03-2019-0091.
- Shakil, M.H., Mahmood, N., Tasnia, M., Munim, Z.H. (2019). Do environmental, social and governance performance affect the financial performance of banks? A cross-country study of emerging market banks. Management of Environmental Quality, 30 (6), pp. 1331-1344
- Munim, Z.H., Shakil, M. H.,Alon, I. (2019) Next-day Bitcoin price forecast. Journal of Risk and Financial Management 12, 103.
- Shneor, R., Munim, Z. H. (2019). Reward crowdfunding contribution as planned behaviour: An extended framework. Journal of Business Research 103, pp. 56-70. [NSD level 2].
- Munim, Z. H. (2019). Autonomous Ships: A review, innovative applications and future maritime business models. Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, 20(4), pp. 266-279.
- Munim, Z. H., Saeed, N. (2019). Seaport competitiveness research: the past, present and future. International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics, 11(6), pp. 533-557.
- Munim, Z. H., Saeed, N, Larsen, O I. (2019). ‘Tool port’ to ‘landlord port’: A game theory approach to analyse gains from governance model transformation. Maritime Policy and Management, 46(1), pp. 43-60. This study was nominated by the Editors for the MPM 2019 Best Paper Award.
- Maditati, D.R., Munim, Z. H., Schramm, H-J., Kummer, S. (2018). A review of green supply chain management: from bibliometric analysis to a conceptual framework and future research directions. Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 139, pp. 150-162.
- Alon, I., Anderson, J., Munim, Z. H., Ho, A. (2018). A Review of the Internationalization of Chinese Enterprises. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 35(3), pp. 573-605.
- Munim, Z. H., Haralambides, H. (2018). Competition and cooperation for intermodal container transhipment: a network optimization approach. Research in Transportation Business and Management, 26, pp 87-99.
- Munim, Z. H., Schramm, H-J. (2018). The impacts of port infrastructure and logistics performance on economic growth: the mediating role of seaborne trade. Journal of Shipping and Trade, 3(1), pp 1-19.
- Munim, Z. H., Schramm, H-J. (2017). Forecasting container shipping freight rates for the Far East – Northern Europe trade lane. Maritime Economics & Logistics, 19(1), pp 106-125.
If you are interested in any of my articles but do not have access, request the full-text on my Research Gate.