Bachelor Students: If you are a bachelor student in my department and interested in research which are in line with my research interest, I can offer you research training and supervise you later in your thesis. Also, depending on availability of fund, I would love to involve you in research projects.
Master Students: If you are a master student in my department and interested in research which are in line with my research interest, I can offer you research training and supervise you later in your thesis. Also, depending on availability of fund, I would love to involve you in research projects.
PhD Students: If you are a PhD student, doing research in line with my research interests and want to collaborate, I can offer you two alternatives regardless of geographical distance. First, I can co-author with you and provide some supervision via skype. Second, I can host you in my institution for a duration of 1-3 months to work under my supervision. In this case, your main supervisor must agree with your visit and you should have sufficient financial backup for your visit. In case your home institution do not provide financial support, you may apply for finding here.
- Karen Czachorowski (2019-present) . Blockchain technology applied to the maritime offshore logistics. USN.
- Johannesen, H. (2020). Predictive analytics of dry bulk freight rates for the China-Brazil route. USN.
- Balasubramaniyan, S. (2020). Container position optimisation under weather uncertainty: Case of Platform Supply Vessels. USN.
- Vemuri, S. (2020). Predictive analysis of the Southeast Asia Container Freight Index . USN.
- Raaness, H. (2020). Impacts of big data analytic capabilities on the triple bottom line: the case of Norwegian maritime cluster. USN.
- Ghimire, K. and Khanal, B. (2019). Passenger satisfaction with hybrid electric bus service in Norway: A PLS Structural Equation modelling approach. UiA.
- Bydall, E. (2018). Green port management practice and performance: The case of Kristiansand Port. UiA.
- Singh, S. S. (2020). Seafarers’ awareness of cyber security on board. USN.