On December 2019, I conducted a five-days PhD course on Structural Equation Modeling at the University of Agder, Norway. About 20 PhD candidates from different backgrounds within the social science research domain participated in...
- Differences between rate of return (RoR) and cost of capital
- My name appears in the list of world’s top 2% scientists
- Can generative AI generate completely new knowledge?
- What are the differences between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI)?
- In-text citation guidelines in academic writing
The views expressed throughout the website are my own, and they do not reflect the views of my employer.
Academic writing ARIMA Artificial Intelligence artificial neural network Autonomous ship autonomous shipping autonomous vessel Best Paper Award bibliometric analysis bibliometrics bibliometrix Big data Bitcoin Butter Chicken ChatGPT Chittagong port co-operative game COVID-19 cryptocurrency environmental sustainability Forecasting freight rate Generative AI Google Scholar Ilan Alon Journal literature review Maritime Economics & Logistics Maritime Policy and Management MASS Norway PhD Dissertation Port Competitiveness port cooperation Port governance Publication Research Research HUB Scientific Knowledge Shipping Shipping Industry Structural Equation Modelling unmanned ship unmanned vessel Ziaul Haque Munim