Many thanks to UNCTAD Trade and Logistics Chief Jan Hoffmann for sharing valuable insights on the maritime industry with the master students of my Maritime Economics class at USN today. The lecture started with...
- Guest lecture by UNCTAD Trade and Logistics Chief Jan Hoffmann in maritime economics
- How I started Research HUB?
- How movies shape our lives
- Our Bitcoin price forecasting paper under consideration for journal Best Paper Award
- Call for papers on “Autonomous shipping: Implications for maritime supply chains”
The views expressed throughout the website are my own, and they do not reflect the views of my employer.
ARCH ARIMA artificial neural network Autonomous ship autonomous shipping Best Paper Award bibliometric analysis bibliometrix biblioshiny Bitcoin Butter Chicken co-operative game Container Freight cryptocurrency Dynamic Forecast Economic Growth Forecasting freight rate Google Scholar Ilan Alon Impact Assessment intermodal freight transport International Trade Journal land-locked countries Liner Shipping Connectivity literature review Maritime Policy and Management Mixed Integer Linear Programming nearest neighbour algorithm Neoclassical Growth Theory Norway PhD Dissertation Philosophy Port Competitiveness port cooperation Port governance Publication Research HUB Shipping Shipping Industry South Asia Structural Equation Modelling unmanned ship Ziaul Haque Munim