Research HUB will organize a online bibliometric literature review course from June 1-15, 2020. The course is designed for PhD students, post-doctoral fellows, researchers and young faculty members interested in bibliometric analysis. Signed up...
- Differences between rate of return (RoR) and cost of capital
- My name appears in the list of world’s top 2% scientists
- Can generative AI generate completely new knowledge?
- What are the differences between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI)?
- In-text citation guidelines in academic writing
The views expressed throughout the website are my own, and they do not reflect the views of my employer.
Academic writing ARIMA Artificial Intelligence artificial neural network Autonomous ship autonomous shipping autonomous vessel Best Paper Award bibliometric analysis bibliometrics bibliometrix Big data Bitcoin Butter Chicken ChatGPT Chittagong port co-operative game COVID-19 cryptocurrency environmental sustainability Forecasting freight rate Generative AI Google Scholar Ilan Alon Journal literature review Maritime Economics & Logistics Maritime Policy and Management MASS Norway PhD Dissertation Port Competitiveness port cooperation Port governance Publication Research Research HUB Scientific Knowledge Shipping Shipping Industry Structural Equation Modelling unmanned ship unmanned vessel Ziaul Haque Munim