Ziaul Haque Munim1, Hans-Joachim Schramm2,3 1School of Business and Law, University of Agder, Norway 2Department of Global Business and Trade, Institute for Transport and Logistics Management, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria...
- Call for papers on “Autonomous shipping: Implications for maritime supply chains”
- EDEN Doctoral Seminar on Bibliometric Literature Analysis (ONLINE, December 1-15, 2020)
- Impact of COVID-19 on the environment and vice-versa
- Our paper nominated by editors for MPM Best Paper Award 2019
- Journals I review for just reached 20
The views expressed throughout the website are my own, and they do not reflect the views of my employer.
ARCH ARIMA Asia Pacific Journal of Management Autonomous ship autonomous shipping bibliometric analysis bibliometrix biblioshiny Butter Chicken co-operative game Container Freight Dynamic Forecast Economic Growth Forecasting freight rate Google Scholar Hercules Haralambides Ilan Alon Impact Assessment India intermodal freight transport internationalization International Trade Journal land-locked countries Liner Shipping Connectivity literature review Maritime Policy and Management Mixed Integer Linear Programming nearest neighbour algorithm Neoclassical Growth Theory Norway outward FDI PhD Dissertation Philosophy Port Competitiveness port cooperation Port governance Publication Shipping Shipping Industry South Asia Structural Equation Modelling unmanned ship Ziaul Haque Munim