Ziaul Haque Munim1, Hans-Joachim Schramm2,3 1School of Business and Law, University of Agder, Norway 2Department of Global Business and Trade, Institute for Transport and Logistics Management, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria...
- How I started Research HUB?
- How movies shape our lives
- Our Bitcoin price forecasting paper under consideration for journal Best Paper Award
- Call for papers on “Autonomous shipping: Implications for maritime supply chains”
- EDEN Doctoral Seminar on Bibliometric Literature Analysis (ONLINE, December 1-15, 2020)
The views expressed throughout the website are my own, and they do not reflect the views of my employer.
ARCH ARIMA artificial neural network Autonomous ship autonomous shipping Best Paper Award bibliometric analysis bibliometrix biblioshiny Bitcoin Butter Chicken co-operative game Container Freight cryptocurrency Dynamic Forecast Economic Growth Forecasting freight rate Google Scholar Ilan Alon Impact Assessment intermodal freight transport International Trade Journal land-locked countries Liner Shipping Connectivity literature review Maritime Policy and Management Mixed Integer Linear Programming nearest neighbour algorithm Neoclassical Growth Theory Norway PhD Dissertation Philosophy Port Competitiveness port cooperation Port governance Publication Research HUB Shipping Shipping Industry South Asia Structural Equation Modelling unmanned ship Ziaul Haque Munim